- All markets (except half time, first half markets, overtime and penalty shootout) are considered for regular time only.
- If a match is interrupted and continued within 48h after initial kick-off date, all open bets will be settled with the final result. Otherwise all undecided bets are considered void.
- Settlement and Cancellation Rules
- If the market remains open when the following events have already taken place: goals, yellow or red cards and penalties, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If the market was opened with a missing or incorrect red card, we reserve the right to void betting.
- If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 2 minutes), we reserve the right to void betting.
- If a wrong score is entered, all markets will be cancelled for the time when the incorrect score was displayed.
- If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48 h after initial kick-off date betting will be void.
- If the team names or category are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
|Futsal Rules - Name of Market|
|Name of Market||Market Description|
|3way||Which team will win the match (1-X-2) Home; Draw; Away|
|Total (only *.5 totals)||E.g. 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, ...|
|Handicap||European Handicaps (e.g. Handicap 0:2, Handicap 5:0, ...) 1-X-2|
|Both teams to score?||Goal/No Goal; (yes; no)|
|Odd/Even||Odd/Even number of goals|
|Asian Handicap||Total spread in quarter and full spreads (e.g. 2.00, 2.25, 2.75, ...)|