TOP PICKS GHANA
Three Card Poker Deluxe
black jack GHANA
Red Queen Blackjack
Super 7 Blackjack
PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE TABLE GAMES WITH Premier Bet
Premier Bet offers all your favourite classic table games, so pull up a seat and see where the night takes you! And don’t forget you could claim up to 300% in welcome bonuses when you sign up!
How to play Roulette
Roulette has long been considered the king of casino games. That is because it carries an aura of elegance and sophistication. Even if you are new to casino you will enjoy this legendary game.
Roulette is a game of chance that uses a roulette wheel and a betting grid. A ball is sent into a numbered roulette wheel in the opposite direction to which the wheel is spinning. The roulette bets are determined by which numbered pocket the roulette ball lands in.
The goal in European Roulette is to anticipate where the ball will land on the wheel and to place bets accordingly. Place one or more bet and then click “SPIN” to start the game. When the ball lands on a number in the wheel, if you have a bet covering that number, you win. Any winning bets on the Number Board are paid according to the pay table. As any roulette, this version allows betting on a single number, various groupings of numbers, colours red or black, whether the number is odd or even, or if the numbers are high (19-36) or low (1-18).
Tiny Roulette is an electronic game based on the European Roulette, but instead of placing bets on a table with numbers from 1 to 36 (with a single zero), it is shortened to numbers 1-12 (with a single zero). Tiny Roulette allows betting on various groupings of numbers, colours red or black and if the number is odd or even.
3D Roulette is another electronic version of the classic game, where the goal is to anticipate where the ball will land by betting on numbers or areas of the table. The wheel includes numbers from 1 to 36 and a single zero. 3D Roulette particularity is the modern 3D design, racetrack and statistics features.
How to play Black Jack
Each player starts with two cards, one of the dealer’s cards is hidden until the end. To ‘Hit’ is to ask for another card. To ‘Stand’ is to hold your total and end your turn. If you go over 21 you bust, and the dealer wins regardless of the dealer’s hand.
3D Blackjack is an electronic Black jack game where the player plays versus the dealer (the house). The aim is to beat the dealer. The player must attempt to beat the dealer by getting a count as close to 21 as possible, without going over 21. The dealer will continue drawing cards from the deck until the house hand has at least 17 points, or until it goes bust by going over 21. 3D Black jack offers modern graphics like 3D Roulette. In Blackjack, a winning hand gives you a 1 to 1 win, unless you receive a Black jack combination (an ace + a king, a Queen, a Jack, or a 10) which gives you 3 to 2 winnings.
How to play Poker
After placing your bet, you receive five initial cards. Cards are reshuffled after each hand. The rank of your final five-card hand determines your pay out based on the winnings table.
Rank of Poker hands
- Royal flush: Ace-king-queen-jack-10 all the same suit (hearts, clubs, spades, or diamonds).
- Straight flush: Five consecutive cards of the same suit; for example, 2-3-4-5-6, all of clubs.
- Four of a kind: Four cards of the same rank; for example, ace of hearts, ace of spades, ace of clubs, ace of diamonds.
- Full house: Three cards of one rank, two cards of another rank; for example, 3 of diamonds, 3 of hearts, 3 of spades, 6 of hearts, 6 of spades.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit; for example, ace, 10, 7, 4, 3, all of diamonds.
- Straight: Five consecutive cards of mixed suits; for example, 2 of diamonds, 3 of hearts, 4 of diamonds, 5 of clubs, 6 of spades.
- Three of a kind: Three cards of the same rank; for example, 6 of hearts, 6 of clubs, 6 of diamonds.
- Two pair: Two cards of one rank, two cards of another rank; for example, ace of spades, ace of hearts, 7 of clubs, 7 of diamonds.
- Pair of jacks or better: Two jacks, queens, kings, or aces.
Poker Dice is a table game where a dice is thrown such as in the game of Craps. But there is a twist, the game does not award pay outs depending on the rules of Craps but rather based on Poker Rules. The aim is to get a Poker combination with dices. The player will win different amounts based on the combination made (one pair, 2 pair, 3 of a kind, straight or a full house).
To get started, just select your favourite table game, and choose ‘Play Now’. If you are having trouble at any time, visit our frequently asked questions for any help you may need.