Premier Bet Commitment
Premier Bet strives to create a responsible and humble gaming environment for each and every one playing at Premier Bet. To most people gaming is socially enjoyable and a harmless source of entertainment. But, sometimes it just becomes too much and a small number of players just cannot say no to that extra spin on the slots or that extra bet.
Over 18s Only
In Ghana it is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. Premier Bet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and to carry out checks to verify the information provided.
Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
Know your limits
At Premier Bet our internal system includes a global deposit limit which is active for all players and set by our customer support department. This limit is independent of those set by the various payment merchants available on our deposit pages.
This limit includes:
- 24 Hour Deposit Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can deposit within 24 hours
- Weekly Deposit Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can deposit within one week
- Monthly Deposit Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can deposit within one month
- 24 Hour Bet Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can bet within 24 hour
- Weekly Bet Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can bet within one week
- Monthly Bet Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can bet within one month
- 24 Hour Loss Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can lose within 24 hours
- Weekly Loss Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can lose within one week
- Monthly Loss Limit - You decide what is the limit of the funds you can lose within one month
Loss and Bet limits are checked every time you log on the web site. If your losses or bets are above the limit, you will not be able to place a bet until the time period limit applied is over.
Keeping track of your transactions
You can easily access a full history of transactions, withdrawals and deposits through the 'My Account' section. Your balance is always available through 'My Account' and from the Premier Bet home page. You can view your transaction history online for the current and previous months. For other transactions, please contact us.
Staff training and Awareness
All our management and Customer Support staff receive awareness training on problem gambling issues.
Staying in Control
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some gambling can become a problem. It may help you to keep control to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s life) then the following questions may help you find out:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
Self-Exclusion is a facility that we offer to help those customers who feel that their gambling is out of control and want our assistance to help them stop. By entering into a self-exclusion agreement with Premier Bet, you will be prevented from using your account for a specific period, as determined by you.
You can choose between:
- One Day Self Exclusion
- One Week Self Exclusion
- One Month Self Exclusion
- Custom Time Period Self Exclusion
- Permanent closure of your account
Within this period you will not receive any promotional materials or adverts from us. If you wish to close your account permanently, please contact our support